Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Painting for Day Three - April 7, 2010


 Some days I'm very prolific, some days I just get several things started and fiddle around with them for days or weeks.
These three I started a while ago and just couldn't get them finished. Last night I stayed up way too late adding the finishing touches.
The point is to keep going in a forward motion. Today, I'm working on sunflowers I started last night, and hoping to hear "Hurrahs!" from people who have purchased some of my work.

Love the "Hurrahs!"

'Flowers Along The Fence,' 5 x 7; 8 x 10 matted; $30.

'Village Church,' 2.25 x 7.25, $20 unframed; $27 in a glass clip frame, floated on handmade art paper.
'Knights Ferry Bridge,' 2.5 x 7; $25 unframed;
$27 in a glass clip frame, floated on handmade
art paper.

1 comment: