Friday, April 16, 2010

A Painting A Day - Day 9/10

                  Loving the BARNS !

     I know - they're not paintings... yet.
In the meantime, enjoy the tweaked
photos of these wonderful buildings. All of these barns are within a five minute drive from me. I feel especially blessed to live where there are still  beautiful country settings like this - and farmers are still hesitant to give it up.






Note cards and art may be purchased (in a day or two) through my Etsy shop here: My Etsy Shop.
Short and sweet today. It's actually tomorrow. I'm up way too late and probably won't post for the next day or two. The last two days I've spent more time with the business aspect of art - resale license, finding receipts, getting somewhat organized (we'll see how that goes) and fiddling with computer programs and a printer that doesn't always want to be cooperative. But that's not the big deal.....the big deal is - I loved the barns that I've shot so much that I sacraficed many hours today to get them scanned, tweaked, and printed and I cannot wait to go out and find more to shoot. Barns - they're wonderful studies in design, and a delight to find. So I thought I'd compile as many as I can find and print note cards! Yes - people still write! I LOVE that don't you? I hope it encourages me to write more. It's so nice to get a lovely little note in the mail rather than the usual  pitch mail and bills. I want something cheery. I've got many more barns but here are just a few.

K



No comments:

Post a Comment