Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 5/6 - A Painting A Day

Oooooo.....Orange is my new ALMOST Favorite Color..... I dont' know why I didn't like it before but it's almost like the new red. It's warm, it goes with lots of lovely other colors, and it just appears friendly. I do like to take it right up to red, but gosh, with yellow - it's wonderful.

I decided to combine Day 5 and 6 because I want to spend more time painting, less time talking.

Kate


The 8 x 10 watercolor/acrylic/pastel painting,
Green Pot, is on canvas and predominately
orange and green with red flowers; $38.

The small sunflower painting is acrylic and
pastel, on a tiny 2.5 x 2.5 inch canvas that comes
with an easel; $12.



1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is awesome Kate....When are you going to start selling some. Love you and think of you often Denise

    ReplyDelete