Monday, April 5, 2010

Loose Wild Flowers




I've just begun this new "painting a day" blog, so it will consist of one drawing/painting each day with a description, size and price. I'll have sales information listed for people who are interested.

If you'd like to NOT receive this, just email me and let me know and I'll take you off my list, and no hard feelings at all. I won't take offense. Certainly I don't want to be responsible for spamming you, because I would hate that.

Comments are joyfully welcome because really - I want the feedback!

This is an original pen and ink drawing with watercolor added afterward. I go back in and add more accents after laying the color down. 11 x 14.5 inches, 140 lb watercolor paper; comes in a polypropelene protective sleeve. Ready to be matted and framed. $65.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment