Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Painting A Day - Wearable Art

Three Irises......color saturated. And two of my version of Gloriosa Daisies.



"Why NOT," I say.  When discretionary income falls under daily budget-smart scrutiny why not make art more available, more affordable and more useful?
Why NOT wear it? Why NOT make a statement?
I cannot think of one good reason. So, I'm embracing this
little niche in my own way. Take a look. I'm selling
these tees and tanks at the Farmers Market and
I've even been painting on clothes that people
are bringing to me. Again I say, "why not?"
Why not give just a little more life to a
favorite worn shirt or pair of jeans?
How fun!

Prices from $12 - $20; 100 % cotton or 50% cotton/50% polyblend; prewashed, comes to you ready to wear.

Contact me at DreamrKate@yahoo.com
if you'd like something done.

"Rocker Kid", kids large


"Back to the 70s," adult large

Olive Tank with Stars



















Orange Flower, kids shirt
Adults Large Tank Top
Adults Small Tank Top

No comments:

Post a Comment