Sunday, June 6, 2010

My 'Painting A Day' website


I've been rather busy with just lots of "stuff" lately - helping a friend with a wedding, making a zillion cupcakes....I exagerate, only 90, and a small wedding cake, decorating......(I am fearless, I'll try anything) . . providing food for a funeral, showing my art at the local Farmers Market on Thursday and Saturday and attempting to keep my house picked up. Guess what got left by the wayside! Exactly! Sleep....okay, sleep and my house. So I've painted but nothing I want to show anyone at the moment.  I found (when I was mini-organizing) one of my sketchbooks and I thought I'd share these charcoal drawings that I did several years ago.





I don't know where I saw these, probably a magazine or a book, because I have not had the pleasure of going to any of these places. I like lighthouses. They signify (to me) the epitome of strength and solitude. They beckon ships to port and their commitment does not waver.

That's it for now.      K

No comments:

Post a Comment