Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Painting A Day - Days 2, 3 and 4

Day 2 -


Day 2 original, 8.5 x 6 inches, below is a close up.

  I've scanned the paintings and adjusted the
color saturation so that these are as close to
the original as possible although there's always
some slight differences in monitors. I like vibrant
colors and I try to stay there.

I've included the whole painting and then one or two close ups of smaller details within the painting.

Day 2 Flowers - Close up of a small section.
8.5 x 6 inches; on 140 lb watercolor paper.

The close- up.








Day 3 - Tree of Life
8.5 x 6 inches, on 140 lb watercolor paper.

Smaller slice of the painting above.


















Day Four - Abstract Geraniums
8.5 x 6"
Day Four - Close up 1. And Close up 2.

Day 5 - (Just in case I get behind)






Day 5 - Red Geraniums
7.5 x 11 watercolor on 140 lb paper


Close up version.


That's all for now but I'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment