Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Here At "The Pound" -


....  and they're all paper trained......!!

I told you that I like to go back and forth between paint and clay. While clay is drying, I'm painting. While paint is drying, and we all know how swell that can be, I clay. Since I have SO much going on in my head I need folks to share with.....so I make my dogs. A couple of years ago it was birds, but they've pretty much all flown the coop. So the dogs entertain me. And they can entertain you too if you are so inclined - they'll be in my Etsy shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamrKate.

Anyway - new to the litter -


Meeeeet Spike!
He's a loveable character, always doing the whole-body wag, always ready to run for the stick.
He's a good watch dog too! He's gruff when necessary, loveable puppy slobber
for all the rest of the time. He does have a bit of a tic though - when he
jumps on the bed he likes to stand ON you, not next to you.
Just be forewarned!  






Meet the Bassett Sisters!
They're dainty, they're sweet. They wiggle when they walk,
and giggle when they talk, which they do incessantly. These little girls
and the best puppies. They're soft and don't bite and look
they even had their baby toes done. Everybody wants
a puppy for Christmas - and the girlies are the best
kind - and they're paper trained.


No comments:

Post a Comment