Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Still Painting Every Day - just not what you'd think

I'll be doing some work on this website because it's been brought to my attention that some of the links don't function properly. I apologize and I'll be working to correct it in the next few days.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a few pictures of things I've been doing. I'll be going back to the painting on paper and/or canvas very soon.

Kate

Hmmm......I wonder if I've timed out.....some days it seems like everything I do takes forever.








This is one side of what will become a canvas tote bag... I think. It's 14" x 17" and I've got two panels so I've not been able to decide if the bag should have two painted sides or just one with blank canvas on the other side. Any thoughts? I can't decide.

The next little piece is a close up of the flower, followed by the other panel.



Here are a couple of the shirts I've been painting. One of them is for my friend Connie who wanted "God Still Does Miracles" on the front - she and her husband survived a horrible, horrible car accident a couple of years ago and she was told many, many times that her husband had no possibility of making it - but he did and it's a wonderful testimony!  The others are just girls in my head - BIG Surprise, huh?


I just put her up on my Etsy Shop for sale for $24. Size 14/16.  
Another tank top, going up on Etsy at some point hopefully today. It's a woman's size small, $18.
I've got so much more that I've done but while I was taking these pictures my cameras memory card hit it's peak so I'll have to go back and delete tons of photos before I can begin again, and that's just not on the agenda today. So.......happy looking!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment