Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello.....LOOK...

Today I post an actual painting, a real one, on canvas........it felt good to do it.
Not that I'm ending the shirts - I've got some solid ideas for those too but I've got a couple of canvas things to do and it's nice to switch it up a bit.  Posting a couple of pictures. This painting just screams "Joyful" to me. It measures 16" x 20". I love it. One of the other artists with me at the Farmers Market today told me that it's "my" colors. I wouldn't have thought so, but it's happy and so am I so if the colors fit - here I am!



Now, a couple of things from the Farmer's Market...... first, here is Kim. She's a great 'market' supporter and is there almost every day the market is open AND she snatches up almost all the faces I do before anyone gets to see them, but she loves them, loves the uniqueness, and people love to ask her where she gets them so I think she's my own personal walking bilboard!
And a couple of shirts that I did recently. I've done lots more but they're kind of flying off the pop-up right now, so yippee!

More at a later point. I just wanted to check in.


2 comments: