Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Days Go By Too Fast

It was Spring just a second ago it seems. It's been two months since my last post and we've already had more than a couple of 100 degree days and apparently we aren't even considered to be in summer yet.

I've been fairly busy with my 'making' and creating in between working partial days with a special ed class that I've fallen in love with. I can't wait for school to start again... and we're not even out yet. And I probably won't even get to work with the same kids but it's been a real treat to watch them grow despite all their little twitches and complexities. Next week I'll be tidying up my back patio and studio area and getting going with the multitude of ideas that are swimming around in my head. I cannot wait. Stay away 100 degree weather!

Now for some of what I've been doing - IF you know me at all you know that I have so many ideas in my head that I cruise the length and breadth of them and circle back around to the things I enjoy.
You'll see a drying 10-inch vase that will be glazed just white when it's finished and several things that are completed and up for sale in my Etsy shop. 

The dog pieces are all about 4-inches square, maybe a teensy bit larger on some. The "Thankful" piece is 8x7 inches and 1/2 thick. And the handbuilt flowers vary in size from 4-inches to 10-inches.
There you have it, my update.

Kate










No comments:

Post a Comment