Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's Been Too Long Since We've Talked......




It's been way too long, just about a year
and I thought I'd just show pictures
of what has been occupying me this
past year..... thoughts later.

Kate
One of the half dozen doggies
who occupy my thoughts.
He is still in bisque stage.
Quilted fabric alphabet
I've been making for
my new grandbaby.
A random, soon to be overly
done embroidery piece.
Might be a wall hanging.
Ceramic peace signs that
are for my sister.
Monster bowls - created with
my adult developmentally
challenged clay class.
One of my tiny paintings,
at Queen Beads, Camarillo.
Terra cotta bead dishes.
Terra cotta wall hanging, still
in raw clay form.
Terra cotta wall art - still in
raw clay form.
And last - my tiny paintings. 2x2", 2x4".
I've neglected this blog for much longer than I realized. It's not that I've given up on doing something creative almost every day, it just got busy and ... everyone knows that story. So here are a few pictures in no particular order of where my creative thoughts have taken me. Like I said - no particular order, but this is what I've been doing this past year.~Kate

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think my favorite is 'Rejoice'. :-) I can't wait to see the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete