Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Doodling



Here are some of my recent doodling pieces - above are the Travelling Chicks who will be referred to by names that pop in my head. They are all loosely based on my Girl Trip Girls - Pat, Susan, Kathy, Sonnya and Cori ... and me.  If we ever head to Mexico we will be known as the Travelling Chicas.


So .... the LOVE art that I showed previously is done, and SOLD but here it is in it's finished glory.


6x18 - I love this size, a small panoramic.


And here are some of the Girls -



"Ohhhhh......Dearie Me, I have to run.........."


"You know I can hear you don't you?"

Here are the Girls relaxing at the lake.




The "Magic Bus," magic because it got us and
four kids pretty much whereever we
needed to go."


And finally our family van. My husband wouldn't probably let me paint it like this........ but I've personally gotten a lot of votes "for" it.

Stay tuned.

Kate .....absolutely a dreamer!



Both are 6x18 - the PEACE original is SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment