Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Painting A Day - Check In

YES, HERE I AM......!


Checking in again..........here's the bits of progress I'm making on Annie. I snatch bits of time in the evening and sometimes in the morning just before I dash out. Sometimes even dropping in my chair for a couple of minutes with my arm bundled with books, the other with my purse. I wonder if I had a better plan, a more cohesive schedule if I would be any better or if that's just how I think - in layers and when one peeks through THAT'S the one that gets my attention for the moment. Thank Goodness there's just the right spot for all of us no matter how we think. Anyway - here's "Hi, my name is Annie." She's not done, she is in progress.










And......on a side note, here's the progress with our "puppy" Rosie........
Rosie is accumulating many nicknames - Rosie the Crazy Dog, which my mother cautioned me could become a self-fulfilling prophecy so I'm trying to break myself of calling her that.........
Rosie Perez (also slightly crazy connotation)
Rosie the Big Black Dog (could get us sued by Clifford for using "the" and "Big")
Rosie ConsueloGarciaTeQueiroMiPerro (I don't know why we think she's of Latin descent)
Rosie the Flightless Bird (No - we never, ever throw her)
Rosie PeeBody
Rosie PeePee     - seriously? Must I explain?  In any case, she's now six months old I believe......and she still thinks she's the puppy that sat on my lap on the way home when we went to get her - so when she jumps on our beds to sleep with us at night she still likes to sit on us until we shover her off. But that IS a way I like to wake Gabe up for school in the morning.....she is relentless in stomping on him and finding him even when he tries to hide under his blankets. Good dog !  Rosie the Good Morning Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment